Hotel, Bus, Taxi
Hall of Fame
Code of Honour
Do NOT take a taxi at the Airport. Instead, take the train to “Amsterdam Zuid”. The location of Jom Ha Voetbal is on walking distance from the trainstation. The address is Maurice Ravellaan 4 in Amsterdam.
If you prefer a taxi or mini bus: book in advance (also for your return flight).
- Schipholtaxi, +31 (0)20 822 1149; website: https://www.schipholtaxiamstelveen.nl/ (English version)
Van Dommelen Taxi +31 (0)20 645 02 00; website https://www.taxivandommelen.nl/
- For your return, also book in advance – otherwise it is difficult to find a reliable taxi that will get you to the airport on time for your flight.
- Do NOT take a taxi in Amsterdam, take the bus or tram.
- Take only a taxi with the plate “TCA” (= Taxi Central Amsterdam) on the roof.
- Ask in advance what the approximate cost of the ride will be.
- Check the price list, which should be visible on the outside and inside of a taxi
- Ensure that the taxi driver always turns on the meter.
Soccer teams do not have a good reputation at hotels in Amsterdam. It is advised to register your reservation as a “youth club or school trip”.
Both hotels are located in the Jewish community of Amsterdam and Amstelveen (tounament).
Synagogues are within walking distance, and special Shabbat amenities are available in the hotel.