Hotel, Bus, Taxi
Hall of Fame
Code of Honour
Do NOT take a taxi at the Airport. Instead, take the train to “Amsterdam Zuid”. The location of Jom Ha Voetbal is on walking distance from the trainstation. The address is Maurice Ravellaan 4 in Amsterdam.
If you prefer a taxi or mini bus: book in advance (also for your return flight).
- Schipholtaxi, +31 (0)20 822 1149; website: https://www.schipholtaxiamstelveen.nl/ (English version)
Van Dommelen Taxi +31 (0)20 645 02 00; website https://www.taxivandommelen.nl/
- For your return, also book in advance – otherwise it is difficult to find a reliable taxi that will get you to the airport on time for your flight.
- Do NOT take a taxi in Amsterdam, take the bus or tram.
- Take only a taxi with the plate “TCA” (= Taxi Central Amsterdam) on the roof.
- Ask in advance what the approximate cost of the ride will be.
- Check the price list, which should be visible on the outside and inside of a taxi
- Ensure that the taxi driver always turns on the meter.
Soccer teams do not have a good reputation at hotels in Amsterdam. It is advised to register your reservation as a “youth club or school trip”.
Price/ quality/ location:
Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam South
email: email@example.com; phone: +31-20-820 3040
Ibis budget Amsterdam South
email: HA3P2@accor.com ; phone: +31-20-715 4333
Both hotels are located in the Jewish community of Amsterdam and Amstelveen (tounament).
Synagogues are within walking distance, and special Shabbat amenities are available in the hotel.